GEAR UP Georgia - Priority Model
Gaining Early Awareness & Readiness for Undergraduate Programs
GEAR UP Georgia Priority Model aims to support high school students that have experienced homelessness or the foster care system as they work to achieve their college and career goals!
Sign up for tailored-to-you guidance and information from the GEAR UP Georgia Priority Team!
SIGN UP HERE
Seniors attending high school in one of our approved 14 county districts are eligible for additional, free resources that include:
- access to 24/7 virtual tutoring
- virtual near-peer mentoring
- ACT/SAT/ASVAB prep courses
- access to a robust scholarship search engine and one-on-one scholarship search/essay writing support
- Sponsorships for summer school, credit recovery and college/career focused summer camps
- connections to additional resources and networking through your first year of college.
- One-on-one weekly (virtual) or bi-weekly (in-person) tailored college access advisement
- FAFSA Completion incentives, events and assistance
- Hands on Career Exploration events
- College Tours (virtual and in-person)
- GEAR UP collegiate club and leadership opportunities