GEAR UP Georgia Summer Camp
Spend a week living on a college campus and exploring all the things college has for you!
- Date: July 6-10, 2019
- Location: Kennesaw State University
- Eligibility: Open to all GEAR UP Georgia Priority Students who are currently in High School or completing their GED
What to Expect
- Live on campus for five days
- Participate in workshops on admissions, major decisions, financial aid, and more
- Gain leadership, teamwork & networking experiences
- Attend a college and career fair
- Meet new friends and bond with old ones
- Activity clothes for each day (shirts, pants/shorts)
- Jacket, sweater, or sweatshirt (it is cold in the residence halls)
- Recommended: hat or sunglasses
- Closed toe shoes for walking and activities (sneaker, tennis shoes or climbing shoes are required for the rope course)
- Flip flops for showing in residence hall bathroom
Toiletries (items listed below will be provided for this program). You may also bring any personal hygiene product of your prefernces.
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, and floss
Linens (items below will be provided for this program). You may also bring any personal linens of your preference.
- Bath towel
- Blanket and bed sheets
- Pillow and pillow case
- Cell phones and iPods are allowed, but these items are your sole responsibility. The camp is not liable for any lost or stolen items. Additionally, use of electronics is permitted udring breaks and evening recreation time ONLY.
Just In Case
- Cash for University Bookstore purchases
- Over the counter medication (e.g. Aspirin, Tylenol, etc.)
- Recommended: Sunscreen
- Recommended: Bug Spray
To complete the Online Camp Application, click here.
To PRINT the Camp Application, click here.
To submit the the PRINT Camp Application, please email email@example.com or mail to:430 Bartow Ave NW Room 126 MD 2405 Kennesaw, GA 30144
Return to Main Page